IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS NOT GOOD, PLEASE CALL THE CRISIS LINE (315) 251-0600
You Good? is a challenge to bring mental health issues out in the open with judgement-free conversation. This simple campaign could have big impact. It only takes two words to get involved!
at least one friend or classmate
“You Good?” each week beginning March 1.
and offer support if they’re not good.
a little later. Keep the good vibes going.
“It seems like haven’t been yourself lately. Is everything OK?”
“Haven’t talked in a while. How are you?”
“It might just be me, but is everything all right?”
“Whatever’s going on, I’m here for you.”
Be chill. This is a casual chat.
Listen judgement-free. Sometimes a little sympathy is all someone needs.
Don’t try to fix problems, but offer a hand finding help if they’re not good.
Let them open up – avoid “yes” or “no” questions.
That’s great news! Be sure to ask another friend or classmate next week and don’t forget to answer honestly when someone asks you if you’re good.
“I’m NOT Good”
If you or a friend is not good, please check out the helpful resources below. In a crisis, please call (315) 251-0600.
- Syracuse City School District
- SCSD Office of Student Support Services
- ITC Student Support Services
- Johnson Center Student Support Services
- PSLA @ Fowler Student Support Services
- Nottingham Student Support Services
- Corcoan Student Support Services
- High School Student Assistance Counselor
- High School Promise Zone Specialist
- Family Support for Student Success
- Contact Community Resources
- Crisis Line
- ACCESS Team
- Salvation Army Barnabas Center
- Suicide Prevention
- Prevent Suicide NY
- Hillside Children’s Center
- Hutching’s Psychiatric Center
- St. Joseph’s C-PEP
- Onondaga County Youth Bureau
- Prevention Network
- Syracuse Community Connections
- i-mobile heath mission
Help us spread the words!
Share this video about the challenge now!